E11EVEN SOUND EP-260 is a complete equalization and loudspeaker management system. The EP-260 was designed with the purpose of providing a high quality state-of-the-art signal processing with a simple and intuitive user interface.
The EP-260 is the most effective way to manage all aspects of post mixer processing and signal routing. This becomes the only device that you will need between the mixer and the power amps.
- Number of Inputs: (2) Line inputs. (1) RTA Mic input
- Connectors: (2) Female XLR line inputs, XLR RTA Mic input
- Type: Electronically balanced/RF filtered
- Impedance: > 40k Ω
- Max input line level: +30dBu with input jumpers in +30 position (+22dBu from factory)
- Number of Outputs: (6) Line Outputs
- Connectors: Male XLR
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: 120 ohms
Operating Voltage: 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz
Power Requirements: 25 Watts
Dimensions: 1.75” H x 7.875” D x 19” W